If you’re having problems listening to or accessing the Rhino School Venue then please follow these troubleshooting steps.
- The latest versions of Chrome in full screen on a desktop or laptop computer in full screen guarantee the best experience Please avoid Brave and Microsoft IE or Edge since these browsers lack the modern web technology support necessary for online events to run in a web browser.
- For the best experience please watch Rhino School on your desktop, laptop or TV, not on mobile.
- Sometimes, third-party extensions can affect the experience, blocking some of the Virtual Theatre interface elements. If this is the case, open the event in Incognito mode on Chrome.
- If Chrome is not your default browser, right-click on the link in the email, select “copy” and then paste the link into the URL bar in Chrome.
- Unless you are in a country that restricts access and you need to use a VPN to get online, turn off your VPN or external work server connection.
- Connect using an ethernet cord if possible, wifi can lag or have a weak signal, especially during prime “Netflix hours”.
- Use headphones! If you are participating in a video networking meeting, wearing headphones goes a long way to preventing feedback and echoing.
- Close as many tabs, apps and programs as possible, Virtual Events take processing power and you don’t want to overload your computer.
- A page refresh will fix most problems in most areas of the Virtual Venue!