Ready To Make 2021
Your BEST Year On Record?
The 12-Day Shopify Challenge Is Here!
Build Your Own Shopify Store, DURING
Live Coaching Calls…
And it’s 100% FREE!!!
The online education industry has never seen an event like this before…
- Tired of watching hours of webinars and training videos in the dark, all on your own, but doing nothing that is getting you closer to the extra income you crave?
- Want to make 2021 *the* year that you turn it all around because, well, let’s face it, 2020 was a shocker!
If that’s you, this challenge will be a game changer.
For the first time ever, we are throwing away the concept of webinars, and instead, we are going to take hundreds of people through a series of 90-minute “Work Sessions” where together as a group, we DO THE ACTUAL WORK to build the thing we are talking about.
A real and working Shopify store.
So, What Is Shopify?
Shopify is a platform to sell your own products on the internet, but without involving Amazon, eBay or any other marketplace.
In other words:
- It’s your website.
- You have complete control over how everything looks and feels.
- You own your customers and you can communicate with them however (and whenever) you like.
- You don’t have to be approved to sell.
- You can’t get suspended.
For these reasons, behind Amazon, Shopify is the fastest growing platform for selling products online.
In fact, Shopify powers:
- JB-HIFI’s online sales (JB-HIFI is worth $5.5B)
- Kylie Cosmetics (founded by Billionaire Kylie Jenner)
- AllBirds shoes (recently valued at $1.4B by Forbes Magazine)
- Bulletproof Coffee (over $100M in annual sales)
- GymShark (A fitness brand now worth over $1.3B)
And many other incredible eCommerce businesses.
But it also helps thousands of work-from-home-entrepreneurs who run their own brands from home.
This isn’t a program that you watch…
it’s a program that you do!
Here’s what’s so unique about this live and FREE training program…
When we say step 1 is opening a Shopify account, we will all do that, right there and then, during the “Work Session”, and then we’ll go to the next step.
At the end of the 8 work sessions, spread over 12-days, you WILL have:
- A brand name
- A logo
- A style guide for your new brand
- Your own domain name registered to you
- All of your legal stuff in place like your “Terms Of Service” and “Privacy Policies”
- A real payment gateway in place so you can process payments
- All the special “plugins” to ship things easily and do a bunch of clever marketing stuff
- Dozens of real products already loaded into your store that you can start selling the next day (for real)
We will do all of these things and a lot more over 12-days and it’s all free (except for $15 that you’ll need to pay GoDaddy to register your domain name).
So Here’s The High-Level Overview Of
What You’ll Get:
8 x LIVE coaching sessions
Where you will actually build your own Shopify store during the Zoom calls, even if you have no product, no existing brand, and no online selling experience. See the full content schedule below.
Meet Successful Shopify Experts
You’ll meet everyday Aussies who have built 7-figure businesses selling products on Shopify. One who sells plants and another who sells fashion accessories.
Materials & Resources
You’ll get an awesome workbook and access to dozens of useful resources delivered to your inbox every day.
You’ll get SMS reminders to complete various micro-tasks so you finish the challenge with the result you want
Coached By A Real Entrepreneur
You’ll be able to do it because this challenge is run by me, a single mom of two boys! Every session is being run in the evening so it’s perfect for busy parents, full time employees or both!
Right now is the time to take matters into your own hands. It’s urgent. Here’s why…
2020 will be remembered as one of the most remarkable in the last 100 years. A lot has changed REALLY quickly.
Like with all change, there have been winners and there have been losers. Sadly, the driving force behind what hit us this year saw a lot of really good people fall on the wrong side of that equation through no fault of their own.
Good people with otherwise healthy businesses got wiped out.
Good workers, who served their employers well, lost their jobs.
But here’s the scary truth…
The blood letting is not over yet.
As Governments pull back their subsidies, the tide will continue to go out and many companies that are still trading on the basis of free money will fall into administration throughout 2021.
It’s going to get bumpy, especially for those who haven’t taken steps to control their own financial future by creating an income that they control.
The 3 Unstoppable Factors That Are Driving A Mega-Trend That Will Define The Next 100 Years Of Business…
That’s what we call “a tipping point” and they’re extremely rare. This tipping point has accelerated a Mega Trend that started the day that Amazon started selling more than just books on the internet, way back in 1998.
The question is…
“Is this mega trend of buying everything online here to stay at the levels that we are currently seeing, or will the tide recede?”
There are three powerful facts that point to the answer being a resounding, “Yes. These changes are here to stay.”
Mega-Trend-Driver #1 – Many Retailers Are Yet To Fail
- Jeans West
- EB Games
- Kikki K
- Harris Scarfe
- Ed Harry
- Toys R Us
- Roger David
These companies all failed and that’s just Australia.
In the US it’s worse. Take a look at this chart from CNBC which shows what’s going on there:
Mega-Trend-Driver #2 – The “Digitally Native” Millennials Are Not Kids Anymore
The days of referring to the Millennials (those born between 1981 and 1996) as “irresponsible kids” are over. Today those “kids” are between 24 and 39 years old and they’re moving into the highest spending period of their lives. They’re buying houses, having families, and putting their kids through schools.
But here’s the kicker…
These Millennials are digital natives, meaning they prefer to buy online and there’s 75 million of them just in the US.
For them, buying products online from brands that have zero storefronts, where they’ll never meet an employee in person, is completely normal. These Millennials are hungry for new and innovative companies and they don’t care where they’re based, how old the founder is, or what their nationality is.
We are seeing the true democratisation of retail where the reward is being given based on innovation rather than capital.
Here’s a great example of that.
Two Gold Coast Mates In Their Twenties Build A $50M/Year Teeth Whitening Products Business In Just 3-Years
With Only $20K In Startup Money…
In 2014, Nik Mirkovic and Alex Tomic, two mates from the Gold Coast, invested $20K of their own money into starting a vegan-friendly, cruelty-free teeth-whitening range of products that included a one-size-fits-all mouth tray and LED kit.
You may have seen celebrities like Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Conner McGregor promoting them on Instagram.
Here’s the facts:
- They had very little money to start
- They were both teenagers when they began
- They come from the humble “GC”, long the laughing stock of Australian business
None of that stopped them from building a remarkable business that made them the youngest ever people to be added to the Australian Young Rich list with a combined fortune of $46 Million dollars. All from teeth whitening kits that are sold to the world through sheer determination, innovation and will.
Mega-Trend-Driver #3 – Buying Online Saves Time, Is Less Expensive & Is Often A Better Experience
As much as we love reminiscing about simpler, slower times, those days are gone. Our lives are now fuller and busier than ever before and that isn’t going to change. Online retailers don’t just sell us products and services, they sell us time.
Who has the time to load their kids into the car, find a park, drag the kids around a shopping mall, bribe them to behave while you shop, then repeat the whole process to get home again?
In addition to time and convenience, because online retailers don’t have the advantage of their customers coming into stores and having sales people “sell them a product”, they’ve had to innovate in ways that today make buying from them better.
For example, online retailers simply can’t afford to sell bad products in the first place because customers will just return them and write a bad review online, which is akin to erecting a billboard outside a physical retailer’s business that says, “Don’t shop here!”
In addition to all of that, buying online is almost always cheaper because they don’t have the overheads that traditional retailers carry. They have fewer employees and require no expensive retail space.
Just like Tesla cars, iPhones and electric toasters are better than what was before them, online shopping is a better way to acquire the things that we need to live our lives. That fact is a guiding principle of capitalism. Money will always move toward efficiency.
If you want to be ahead of a mega trend and get the wind at your back (instead of in your face the whole time), be where efficiencies are being created.
My Story: From $0 to $25,000/month within 6 months of turning on my Shopify store and advertising campaigns…
My name is Haley Hughes and I’m a single mum from the Gold Coast with two boys under 5, so I know better than most the meaning of “time-poor”.
My #1 reason for starting a side-hustle on Shopify was to provide a stable future for my kids and to do it around something that I genuinely enjoyed.
My idea was really simple. Via my Shopify store, I sell fashionable “Blue Blocker Glasses” for women, mostly within Australia.
- Broke $25,000/month in sales
- Built a genuine social media following of more than 4,000 people
- Expanded my range into mens and kids glasses
- Reduced my customer acquisition cost by over 50%
- Had loads of fun and built something that we I’m truly proud of
I am now well on my way to an annual profit of $300,000 with the goal of selling that business in 2021 for north of $1M.
Pretty inspiring right?
Join The Shopify Challenge. It’s Completely Free!
When it comes to selling products online, there are only two major ways to do it. You either sell within a marketplace like Amazon, eBay or walmart.com – or you sell on your own website where consumers see only your products.
Amazon is the clear winner of the marketplace game (which is why we teach Amazon too), and Shopify is the clear winner of the direct-to-customer eCommerce model.
Starting on Monday the 2nd of November, we are kicking off a completely free 12-day group coaching program where anyone, even if they have no brand or product at all, can finish with a ready-to-launch Shopify store.
Here’s the full schedule…
Monday, November 2nd
- Why now & why Shopify
- Inside my Shopify business. A look at my brand and journey to $20K/month.
Choosing what kind of brand you will build during this challenge (yes – we will actually start on night #1)
- Choosing your brand kit (or use your existing brand) so that we can design your Shopify store properly. We have 7 already prepared brand kits for you.
- Choosing a business name (yes – we will be doing that on night #1 as well!)
- Purchase a domain name
- Opening your Shopify account
Setting Up Your Shopify Store
Tuesday, November 3rd
- Setting up your Shopify store and adding products (don’t worry if you don’t have products yet. We’ve got you covered).
- Connecting your domain to Shopify
- Picking a Shopify “theme” so that your store looks awesome!
- Setting up your payment options: Which payment gateway? Should I offer “Buy Now Pay Later” – if yes, which one?
- Prepare your Legals. Terms Of Service, Privacy Statement, Shipping Terms, Return Policies and more. Don’t worry, this will take minutes with what we will show you. Not weeks!
- Creating your first Shopify pages. Your Home, Products, About Us & Contact pages
- How to add “Apps” to your Shopify store to make daily tasks super easy. Things like printing shipping labels, creating special offers and more!
“The Trinity Formula To Shopify Profits + $2M A Year On Shopify Selling Plants”
Thursday, November 5th
- Discover the “Trinity Formula” of Shopify profits. If you don’t understand these three key levers, and how they work together, you will struggle to build a profitable and valuable business on Shopify.
- Special guest interview with an awesome couple from Northern NSW who built a $2M a year online nursery business on Shopify. You will hear their incredible story of how they built a strong brand on social media while leveraging the power of the “Trinity Formula” discussed in this very special session.
“Logo, fulfilment services and plugins”
Friday, November 6th.
- Making an awesome logo in 5 minutes. This hack will blow your mind.
- Customising your new logo using your brand style guide (created in session #1). You won’t believe how fast and easy this is when you know what the pros know.
- Setting up a fulfillment service. Who’s going to store and send your stuff? You? A third-party logistics company (3PL)? Are you going to DropShip? Maybe you could use Amazon’s fulfillment services? All of this will be explained and done during this session.
- Postage. If you decide to ship yourself (to save big bucks at the start), we will show you how to integrate your Shopify with Australia Post or several other courier companies as well. You won’t believe how easy this is these days – once you know the tricks of the trade that we will reveal during this session.
- Setting up shop and adding your first products. Yes! We will actually load REAL products into your store right there in front of you. Products that can now be purchased from your store and shipped.
- Editing listings. Finally, we will show you how to EDIT your listings and optimise them over time.
“Using Social Media To Launch Your Brand Big & Affordably”
Monday, November 9th.
- Discover how I crowd-sourced hundreds of pieces of amazing social media content from professional influencers from around the world.
- See the real emails and process that I used to generate massive interest in my products, mostly without paying a cent in sponsorship and endorsement fees.
- Discover how I got hundreds of stunning free photos and videos of my target audience actually using my products.
- See the game-changing “automated social funnel” that I used to build huge buzz about my brand before it had any traction at all.
“Communication Flows + Meet A Seven-Figure Shopify Seller Who Sells Women’s Fashion Accessories. You Will LOVE Her!”
Tuesday, November 10th.
- Discover *what* email sequences you need to automate your Shopify store. Welcome emails? Cart abandonment emails? Nurture emails? And more!
- Learn what plugins the pros use to automate and tweak those flows and get them set up during this session!
- Meet Skye Anderton, the founder of Ruby Olive and hear her inspiring story of Shopify success.
“Up-sells, Down-sells, Average Order Value (AOV) & Making Money!”
Thursday, November 12th
- Discover what an “up-sell” is, when to use them and how to set one up in your Shopify store. Discover what a “down-sell” is, when to use them and how to set one up in your Shopify store.
- Learn what makes a good up & down-sell and see them in my own Shopify store
- Setup your first up and down-sells during this session
“How To Build A Valuable & Sellable Shopify Store & How Much They’re Worth”
Friday, November 13th
In this last session, you will discover the bigger game of all businesses which is the exit. You will hear from seasoned entrepreneurs on why you should always build-to-sell (even if you don’t intend to) and what the key drivers of value are.
You will also discover why Shopify stores are usually valued at considerably more than marketplace businesses like Amazon or eBay businesses and how to sell one once you’ve done the work if you want to.
It’s time to get yourself booked in!
As you can see, this is probably the most comprehensive and practical online business training in the world right now and best of all, it’s 100% FREE (aside from paying GoDaddy $15 for your domain).
Click below and get registered today!
Please Enter Your Details Below To Get Access To The Shopify Challenge
We hate spam and promise to keep your email address safe.